Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dear Readers of Jerry Moran, Moran wrote the following after cutting billions to the poor and needy in the USA. I’d say the man is impeachable. KEVIN

Dear Readers of Jerry Moran, Moran wrote the following after cutting billions to the poor and needy in the USA. I’d say the man is impeachable. KEVIN STODA (KANSAS COMMON SENSE)



Dear Readers of Jerry Moran,

Moran wrote the following after cutting billions to the poor and needy in the USA. I’d say the man is impeachable.

KEVIN STODA (KANSAS COMMON SENSE)

Ending Hunger Requires the Dedication of Many

Many Kansans across our state are working to end hunger at home and abroad. On Tuesday, I thanked these individuals and groups who are making a difference in the lives of others when I accepted the Bill Emerson and Mickey Leland Hunger Leadership Award from the Congressional Hunger Center. As a member of the Senate Hunger Caucus, I am committed to raising awareness about hunger and look forward to continuing my work with Kansans and others who share the goal of ending hunger.

I was honored by the presence of Rick and Caleb McNary of El Dorado, who run an international hunger-relief organization called Numana at the ceremony. I was also humbled to be joined by Stan Stark of Haviland and Myron Voth and Phyllis Regier of Walton, who were in our nation’s capital representing Land O’Lakes, Inc.; and Jon Hixon of WaKeeney representing Cargill. Congresswoman Betty McCollum of Minnesota also received an award.

Thanks to Ed Cooney, the Executive Director of the Congressional Hunger Center, and U.S. Representatives Jo Ann Emerson of Missouri and Jim McGovern of Massachusetts – who serve on the Congressional Hunger Center Board – for this recognition.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home