Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Why the University of Kansas and Other Universities which try to GO PAPERLESS are making it hard for older and disabled students to study–REVISITED

About 8 months ago, I wrote a scathing critique of the UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS’ failed go-green policy and how the world of paperless universities is unfair to older and handicapped returning students.

Now, after meeting with KU officials several times this past summer about the foibles and unfairness on its newly created so-called paperless world, the Lawrence University had the gall to send me the following email–with links I have no way of getting to (handily).--Kevin A. Stoda, class of 1995 and troubled returnee in 2011 or 2012

Go green! You will soon have access to view and print your 2011 1098-T document on-line through your KU Enroll and Pay account. This is the form that shows how much tuition you were billed by KU in 2011. This information will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service in compliance with federal regulations.

For quick and easy access on-line, follow the instructions below:

Navigate to: Enroll and Pay > Student Center

In the Finances section, choose the Account Management link > 1098-T tab

Click on the green consent button towards the bottom of the page to bring up the consent agreement. Click in the box for “Yes, I have read…” to grant consent. Click on Submit; that’s all there is to it!

Once the files for 2011 are ready, we’ll send out an email to let you know.

Thanks for being pro-active and completing this step now!

Bursar’s Office



Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home