Thursday, June 02, 2011

Yes, and I’m asking Bill Cosby to be my running-mate or visa-versa–but BILL COSBY IS NOT RUNNING

Yes, and I’m asking Bill Cosby to be my running-mate or visa-versa–but BILL COSBY IS NOT RUNNING


As readers know I always throw my hat into the ring for president–and senator and representative–, I am happy to see that Bill Cosby is joining me.–KAS

http://billcosby.com/site/2009/09/whatever-i-say-is-on-twitter-facebook-or-billcosbycom-.html#more

“A viral email is appearing on the internet purporting to be a Bill Cosby statement that he is running for President of the United States in 2012 and outlinig his platform. This is a hoax, completely false and with no factual basis. Bill Cosby says, ‘False Bill Cosby statements are not funny nor fun and sometimes mean-spirited.’” –the real BILL COSBY

Really I was quite troubled by the I total isolationist platform as cited below, i.e. I thought someone has manipulated his original words.

and I was RIGHT.

I looked up the falsehood, entitled on Snopes about Cosby and it is a can of crock from some right-wing bloggers and other writewing spammers have been sending around since 2009.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/platform.asp

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN THE YEAR 2012.
HERE IS MY PLATFORM: Bill Cosby

Go read up on the crock cited from a recent email (below in the NOTES section and Warn your friends or send the spam back up the line.

Yours,

Kevin Stoda

NOTES
ON THE CROCK OF MANURE SENT MY WAY

This should make you ill. POOR BILL COSBY.

Don’t let BILL COSBY be smeared like this America!–KAS

(1). Any use of the phrase: ‘Press 1 for English’ is immediately BANNED!!!. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we’ll do no exports. We will use the Wal-Mart’s policy, ‘If we ain’t got it, you don’t need it.’ We’ll make it here and sell it here!


.
.

.

.
(10)........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home