Friday, August 15, 2008

GOD WANTS ME CLEAN FROM PAST MISTAKES

A year ago this month, my step-mother, Janet Stoda, passed away. She love the works of Betty J. Eadie.

Today, as I prepared for a new job outside the USA, I read the following and it really hit home. It comes from the book: EMBRACED BY THE LIGHT by Betty J. Eadie.

I deal with the topic of memories quite a bit in my writings and feel that these for sets of phrases from Betty J. Eadie's work help us deal with memory, loss, and moving on.

GOD WANTS ME CLEAN FROM PAST MISTAKES by Betty J. Eadie

"I was shown that gluttony is a sin and that it can involve more than just food. Gluttony of anything, including our dwelling on the past and the mistakes we made there, can enslave us. The would haves, should haves, and could haves are all ties to the past, and they can bind us unless we let them go." The Awakening Heart pp. 32-33

"If a man therefore pure himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work." 2 Timothy 2:21

"Father, forgive me for holding on to would haves, should haves, and could haves from my past. They are difficult to let go because they are what I know. Help me to let go of them and to trust in my future by trusting more in you and in your desires for me. Bless me to move onward and become a more perfect vessel for your use."

Affirmation My earthly vessel is cleansed, and I receive the rewards my Father in Heaven wills to give me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home