Saturday, April 09, 2011

Please veto the Dirty Air Act (H.R. 910)I join 200 million Americans in this request

Please veto the Dirty Air Act (H.R. 910)I join 200 million Americans in this request.

Please veto the Dirty Air Act (H.R. 910)

Dear President Obama,

I join 200 million Americans in this request.


I urge you to stand firm on your earlier pledge to veto the Dirty Air Act (Energy Tax Prevention Act) if it is passed by Congress.

This dangerous bill would have disastrous effects on public health and our environment.

I also urge you not to compromise on any future measures that would block the EPA from regulating greenhouse gas emissions or repeal the agency’s finding that such gases pose a threat to human health and welfare.

Thank you for your leadership on this crucial public health and environmental issue.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoda, candidate for presidency of USA in 2012

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home