Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fan Letter focusing on Afghanistan War Costs

I would like to share this link (and email) with other bloggers concerned about the $1 million per soldie costs and $500,000 per each death costs of the Afghanistan War.

::::::::
I don't normally put fan letters on my diaries, but I will put the one below in due to its good content--content that can be shared easily. It explains the individual costs for America's major wars, including the war in Afghanistan.--KAS


Hi Mr. Stoda,

The blogosphere has demonstrated that reason, sanity and peace can prevail when allowed to thrive in sites like yours.

I just had this really interesting infographic made on the cost of the Afghanistan War. It highlights the amount of money we're spending in Afghanistan and compares it to other major American wars as well as what that money could do if it were invested elsewhere. You can check it out here: http://www.onlineschooling.net/afghanistan-war-cost .

I thought your readers might enjoy the graphic and wanted to see if you would consider posting a link to it from your blog. Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks! Pierce

Pierce Martin Content Manager pierce@sreducationgroup.org



NOTE: I personally think the numbers for the Afganistan War and others are way to low on this link from Pierce.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home